Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas in Canada

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had an exceptional Christmas!  THANKS AGAIN everyone for your packages!
This week has been very interesting.  It started out amazing and then slowed way down.  On Monday and Tuesday we found three new investigators.  They all seemed really solid and then... *poof*... they all disappeared.  I suppose that's the name of the game though.

It was so much fun on Christmas Day!  Keith got me an awesome present and his family made us a huge...like... HUGE dinner.  It was really good!  The Seaboyer family took such good care of us as well.  They fed us an amazing meal and let me Skype my family from their home.  It was SO NICE talking to my family!!! I miss you guys so much!

Hey funny story... So we went to the native reserve yesterday to contact a former investigator.  I learned something new...I didn't think it was possible to "hot box" an entire neighborhood.  Those people like marajuana... like... A LOT! It was stinky everywhere so we left!

As some of you know, I have been given the opportunity to be district leader.  Since I have been called it feels as if the days have become shorter. I thought just being a plain ol' missionary kept you busy, but NOPE there is so much to do!  Man I feel like there are two things that are the biggest waste of time as a missionary; EATING and SLEEPING!  I could do so much more if I didn't have to spend the time doing those two things.  Well, that's all I got for this week!

Loves,
Elder Craig

Merry Christmas!

Talking to my family on Christmas Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment