Monday, November 24, 2014

This guy is on fire!

Last week I said I would lead into repentance this week. Unfortunately my message is short as I don't have much time to discuss everything I had originally planned, but I would suggest that you read Alma 34:15 as it sums up my thoughts. There is an excellent talk that was given by W. Gibb Dyer called "Repentance: The Key to Eternal Progression".  You can access it by clicking on this link: http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=266 .  Mom, I know you will love this one and it would be a good one to share with the family! 

The only natural thing to occur when we exercise faith in the Savior is...* repentance *. This leads to making covenants with God and then enduring to the end. I know this might be easier said than done for some, but it's possible! If you wish to achieve eternal life, you must FIRST believe in the Savior. 

Now for SOME GREAT NEWS... Keith is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Whoop Whoop! This guy is on fire! He is actively seeking for missionary opportunities and he's experiencing success and being blessed for his efforts. Both he and I sincerely thank you for your prayers.  I really do appreciate your love and support!  I LOVE YOU! Have a wonderful week!  Oh... and... HELP THE MISSIONARIES OUT! You don't realize what a blessing this is for the missionaries until you are actually out here doing the work. 

Love,
ELDER CRAIG

Keith's Baptism Day


No comments:

Post a Comment